At New Genesis Health we are specialists in herbal and alternative healthcare solutions. In addition to offering natural health care products with The Green Herb brand proprietary herbal formulas, we also provide healthcare services such as acupuncture, chiropractic care, live blood analysis, and a hyperbaric chamber with additional wellness services coming soon.
Our vision is to provide inspiration and excellence in alternative healing to improve the quality of life for all who are within our reach.
NGH is located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado just south of the I-70 Interstate on Kipling Street (about 10 miles west of Denver).
NGH management and employees look forward to a future of growth and opportunities in the alternative health services space. As the population of baby boomers ages, and the next generations learn about the realities of maintaining their health, natural and organic alternatives to traditional medicine become more and more attractive. NGH also wants to work in harmony with traditional medical practitioners, many who understand the benefits of herbal remedies as well as treatments such as the hyperbaric chamber and acupuncture, etc.
The original founders of The Green Herb and New Genesis Health had a vision to provide healthy organic herbal supplements that are free from fillers or preservatives and that are manufactured heat free. They wanted to help people find healing and wholeness by listening to their stories and even became certified to examine their blood to find out what is really going on rather than just addressing symptoms which is so often the case with traditional medicine. Using the highest quality ingredients possible, they researched and learned the properties of hundreds of herbs and created their unique proprietary formulas. They also assembled a team of practitioners and staff who demonstrate a true love and caring for their customers. They know their names and the names of their families. In this digital age, and particularly in this age of social distancing, this is a rare phenomenon.
Healthcare services provided
Massage - Customized Therapeutic Massage provided by Michael J Hegedus and Laura Yuhasz. What hurts? Get a massaged tailored for you with hands that heal.
- Acupuncture – NGH promotes traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture; treats a wide range of disorders including hormone imbalance, asthma, and allergies, as well as healing injuries and eliminating pain from spinal dysfunction, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and headaches.Chiropractic Care – Also chiropractic techniques to eliminate pain and interference in normal communication and function of the nervous system resulting from misaligned spines and other bone structures.
- Health Profile – The health and nutritional profile looks at your current and past health and nutritional history. This is a comprehensive process, which takes about an hour and allows our specialist a detailed assessment of how your past and present health works together. This combined with the Live Blood Analysis has given us the ability to gain great insight into your internal environment and make specific suggestions to solve and improve any health related issue.Live Blood Analysis – a light field microscope is used to analyze a sample of live blood which helps to identify factors such as vitamin/mineral deficiencies, toxicities, organ stress, digestion and parasitic organisms. NGH staff can then determine the proper treatment or products needed by customers.
- Muscle Activation Therapy – addresses muscle weakness to help restore normal body alignment, decreasing pain and reducing the risk of injury.
- Infrared Sauna – mobilizes bodily toxins in a manner safer than heat- or activity-related sweating and results in detoxification, improved cardiovascular and immune systems, and reduced stress/pain relief and weight control.
- Hyperbaric Chamber – supports oxygen delivery and pressure to the body which oxygenates cells, reduces swelling/inflammation, and improves blood flow and circulation. Our chamber has an antigravity chair that is adjustable with heat, vibration and massage capabilities. For information about the growing usage of hyperbaric oxygen therapy, see: here
- Salt Therapy Room -- we offer salt-breathing sessions within back-lighted Himalayan salt walls, salt lamps, salt sand underfoot, and a wall-size mural of the seashore as seen through the stone arch at Praia de Albandiera of Portugal. In hourly sessions throughout the day, a halogenerator circulates pharmaceutical grade salt through the air. Salt therapy is traditionally thought to provide relief for a variety of respiratory conditions such as asthma, allergies, common cold, bronchitis, COPD, cystic fibrosis, eczema, psoriasis, acne and even those recovering from cosmetic surgery.
Robert (Alan) Davis
VP Sales & Strategic Partnerships
Blood and Health Analysis
Business Development, Marketing, Quality Assurance
Quality Control, Mfg. Assist
Dr. Steven Zobranski